Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cake Toppers!

I have loved looking through Etsy to see all of the talented artists and their wonderful cake toppers. I am pretty sure I've chosen the one I want, but here a few cute ones that I wanted to share.

I love this one! Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE day of the dead stuff! And they are salt and pepper shakers! Greg says no to this as it is a little "freaky" in his opinion. BUT, you never know for bridal shower or rehearsal dinner....They come in all colors! Check it out!










And the one I think I'm going with is fully customizable to look like you and what you will be wearing on your big day!

3 comments:

  1. So you know I loooooooove the salt and pepper shakers!! They are precious, but would probably freak out 'certain' guests

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe for the bridal shower or bachelorette party? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those painted birds! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete