Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Rings

Oh the rings!

Lucky for Greg, I was all about helping him pick out exactly what I wanted for my engagement rings. I had asked my mom and sister what they thought I wanted and they both said Princess cut! I said I liked Princess cut when I was seven years old! While Princess cut is pretty, it wasn't what I wanted, and I didn't want him to be misinformed.


SO.....I took matters into my own hands. Shamelessly, I actually made a word document with the exact words that described the ring: Solitaire, round, thin band, etc. I think he was a little relieved that I was pretty much handed him the information. (I emailed it to him...twice......but he asked me to :) We never went ring shopping together, so I'm excited to do that for our wedding bands. Here is my wedding ring inspiration below.


No comments:

Post a Comment