Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Save the Dates!

I designed our Save the Dates and sent them a long time ago, but I am finally getting around to blogging about them. I have a remote control for my camera and set it up on a tripod. If you look closely you can see it in my right hand.

After about 25 takes, we got some pretty funny ones.
Here is the evolution of our Save the Dates.





After editing the lighting and adding some wording in Adobe Photoshop here is the final product.




Here is the back.
I designed and ordered them from Overnight Prints . The only complaint I have is that they turned out darker than on my computer, but I guess that's the way it goes. Overall they were pretty easy since I had already done our engagement party invitations from them. I'll blog about those later, but it is basically the same concept.

4 comments: