If you remember from this post I was attempting to make a lovely arrangement for our guestbook table or favor table. However, my first attempt looked like this:
Big time FAIL! But after checking with the ladies on Weddingbee, I got a few more ideas and here is the update...
It's better, but not quite there. I am in the process of getting more stems and a new vase. This is an example of a project I should not have attempted, but at this point I'm going with it. More updates to come...

I think what you have re-created is looking pretty great so far...I am not sure what your original inspiration is, but this looks good.
ReplyDeleteLor- I like it... you could cover the base (is that styrafoam?) with tissue paper or you could paint it... but the tissue paper will probably disguise the texture as well. I looked at your original inspiration, and the lights at the bottom really helped it shine, so that would help too. I am not sure at all how to make it hang down like a willow tree though, sorry. It still looks pretty though- chels
ReplyDelete