If you remember from my previous posts about the guestbook, I have decided not to do a traditional guestbook, but rather a Quaker Marriage certificate. I am all about hanging things on the walls, so I think this will be perfect! Here is what I came up with so far.

I made it using powerpoint and clipart I found on the internet. I am just now figuring out how to print it. I'm thinking about FedEx or something, but I'm having quite a time figuring out to make it look right in a word doc. So for now here is the pdf.

It looks great...I would print it through UPrinting.com as a poster. Then you can buy a poster frame from Walmart/Target etc for around $9. It measures 18x24" I just got mine through there and I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful.. we will have a Quaker Marriage certificate too, it's a lovely way to include everyone & it will be a big part of our Self Uniting Quaker service :-)
ReplyDelete