The invitations are driving me nuts. I personally don't want to spend a lot on them, I'm not into making them very difficult to put together (ie multiple pieces of paper, maps, pocketfold, etc). I have been trying to make this as simple as possible for myself while still not spending a lot.
In fairness to myself, it's not really my fault.....it's the "printing store guy's fault". Or at least I am going to blame him to make myself feel better since I'll probably never see him again.
***
Here are the problems:
1. He did not use the approved font that took me 2+ months to finalize and printed all of the invitations in Times New Roman......AGH!
2. He accidentally erased a line from the RSVP card.....you know the part that says
__ Number attending
3. He used all of my invitations
4. He didn't give a crap...at all
Greg was pissed and wrote a letter to customer service. I think I have a solution, but the subject is still a sore matter for me since my plan was to have finished invitations this week, and it looks like I'm starting invitations this week. Updates to come once I'm done with work this week.


oh my word. i'd be beyond pissed.
ReplyDeleteno WAY!!!! you should get a refund!
ReplyDeleteYikes!! Screw the letter, that takes time. Call the main number and report it (the store # should be on your receipt).
ReplyDeleteThey should refund you for the cost of all th printing AND the cost of the invites from Michael's -- which are now useless. That's incredible. I'd be SOOOO mad! Let us know how it goes...
I agree that's unacceptable. You should get a refund and they should have to pay for your new invites since they ruined them.
ReplyDeleteI know you are angry... try to channel the anger, but of course go ahead and vent with greg over some wine or beers. Love you and hope this does not make you too crazy- chelu
ReplyDelete