Hi, I am writing a book which is a collection of couple's "how we met" stories and I would love to have you share yours. The book will be called, "So...How Did You Meet Anyway?" I have some of the stories I've collected on; http://wwwsohowdidyoumeet.blogspot.com If you would like to submit your story, e-mail me at; susan.amestoy@gmail.com Thanks for considering. Take care. Susan
I saw the pictures and you looked beautiful- absolutely stunning. That dress fit your personality, sense of style, and body perfectly. Not only that, you and Greg looked so supremely happy. I wish I could have been there, but Gavin, Maddi, Number 2, and I are all thrilled that you had such a picture perfect day. I hope you had the time of your life!!!- Chelu
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI am writing a book which is a collection of couple's "how we met" stories and I would love to have you share yours. The book will be called,
"So...How Did You Meet Anyway?"
I have some of the stories I've collected on;
http://wwwsohowdidyoumeet.blogspot.com
If you would like to submit your story, e-mail me at;
susan.amestoy@gmail.com
Thanks for considering. Take care.
Susan
Definitely, definitely, definitely best of luck!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read your re-caps
I saw the pictures and you looked beautiful- absolutely stunning. That dress fit your personality, sense of style, and body perfectly. Not only that, you and Greg looked so supremely happy. I wish I could have been there, but Gavin, Maddi, Number 2, and I are all thrilled that you had such a picture perfect day. I hope you had the time of your life!!!- Chelu
ReplyDelete