Sunday, August 8, 2010

DIY: Program Fans

I made my program fans this weekend. I used one of our pics from our engagement shoot and designed the whole thing in PowerPoint. I took the design to OfficeMax and they printed me 100 of each side for less than 25 bucks.





I sprayed painted popsicle sticks black, glued both sides together with glue sticks. It took forever to cut everything and round the corners with a corner punch. I tied black bows to each one and they are done! Yay!! Now on to the next!

7 comments:

  1. i'm glad you posted this because i have no idea where to begin with mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome deal and they look sweet. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - they look awesome!! Good job! Q for you - did you buy cardstock somewhere else or is it just cheaper to buy it from OfficeMax when they printed it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the cardstock when they printed them. It probably would have been cheaper to buy my own and bring it in, but alas live and learn. I am very happy with my service at OfficeMax, they have always done such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done Loriel! Very nifty and nice!

    ReplyDelete