Wednesday, September 22, 2010

GUS, the ringbearer

GUS!!

I love this picture with Gus and all the red shoes!

Gus did great! I will say there were moments that were a little difficult.....like the part where he almost choked half to death on his rawhide during the ceremony, but overall I'm glad he was there. We didn't actually give him the rings, but you know he was there just to be cute.

My brother was in charge of him during the ceremony, he walked him down the aisle and stood with him at the front.

It was a little hot and Gus likes to be touching someone, so it was good that he had my brother my drool on.


I had my friend Caroline pick Gus up from my mom's house, bring him to the site and then after the ceremony and a few pictures she drove him home again for us. It was so nice to have someone there to take care of that part for us! She was also ready to jump up and take Gus away if he wasn't behaving during the ceremony.
I would highly recommend having someone ready if you are having your pet in the wedding.
Getting him situated for pictures was a little difficult, but after a few, we decided he could go home. I like this one!


Aren't we so cute?

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I'm so glad Gus made it into the photos! This gives me hope to have our little pup be the "ringbearer" (but not actually bear any rings, lol). What a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete