Our DJ was awesome. He was worth every....last....cent. His name is Chris Torres and his company is Tuffersound.

He did our ceremony music. We had a variety of music. Two songs were the Beatles and my brother recorded a violin and guitar version of his interpretation for me. I think we got Chris the music the day of. He had a microphone set-up for the officiant and the music played at all the right times!

He also did our music for the reception. He did our entrance song which was Mississippi Queen by Mountain. It was great!
Right when we sat down to eat our photographer told us she only had 1 hour left to get the rest of the pictures. I really wanted pics of the first dances, cake cutting, garter/bouquet toss, etc. We informed the DJ and he made it happen. He moved everything right along from the first dances to cake cutting, etc. He ran the show and did a great job. I was so glad that someone else was in charge of timing and getting everyone's attention. He seriously took away our stress!

Our first dance....Warm Love by Van Morrison

My dad wrote a song for our father/daughter dance. It was very special.

Greg and his mom danced to Lynard Skynard's Simple Man
Our cake cutting song was One Love by Bob Marley


Pretty much after the food was eaten, everyone danced all night long. I don't remember the dance floor being empty at all. Everyone had a blast!
I think this picture sums up the night.






loved your blog and the d.i.y stuff you did. you made things look so simple and elegant but memorabele. i loved reading your blog and hope things are going well for you and your husband
ReplyDelete