Saturday, October 2, 2010

Le Dress

Yes, it's true, I got my dress on ebay!


I tried on dresses at numerous boutiques. Once my mom came with me she found THE dress. Of course THE dress was WAAAAYYY over my budget.


I looked on Preowned wedding dresses, oncewed, and weddingbee. I looked for any of the dresses I had tried on, but I was really looking for Enzoani Dorothea.







And then I checked Ebay. I found it! It was a sample size (10) just like the one in the above picture. Those clothespins are holding back quite a bit of fabric. That is how big the dress was that I bought. It was brand new with tags for over 75% less than retail. I took a big chance and bought it! I had no idea if a seamstress was going to be able to size it down to me or how much that would cost.
***
But it worked out great! The Wedding Seamstress, here in Denver is AWESOME. Deedee made it work. She altered my dress and it fit perfectly the first try! She was quick and very knowledgeable. I would send any and every bride here! She was also VERY affordable!





So from a size 10 to a 4, from Ebay to my wedding, my dress was PERF!


No comments:

Post a Comment