Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wedding Inspiration-Black and White


Our wedding colors will be black and white. That much has been decided. Here is an inspiration board I found somewhere online. The trouble I am running into is.....the details........while I have found many things that I like......I am having some difficulty making decisions. I think there are so many fun things that you could do......

3 comments:

  1. Me too!! There are so many awesome wedding ideas out there I am having trouble narrowing down what I really want!!
    The blog looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and colors!! If you added charcoal, and a silvery blue we'd be the same ;). First close your eyes and imagine how you want to feel on your wedding day. What do you want to smell, what is the atmosphere, is it warm and cozy and intimate, is it sleek and posh, is it traditional and elegant, is a mix of all three. Take a look at your inspiration pictures, do certain things recur? If so, it is your subconscious deciding and working out what you really want for your wedding. Your taste seems impeccable and your clean (imo) is clean, chic, with a slight bit of edge and drama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mocha! I love how you described my taste! That is EXACTLY what I am going for.....I just hadn't put words to it! I have noticed a few things that are recurring, I am just wondering how to make it all work into a cohesive atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete