Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Which Shooose do I Choose?



I LOVE the idea of wearing colored shoes. I mean really......how cool is that picture?! My girls will be wearing short black dresses similar to this picture, actually. And the boys will be also be wearing colorful shoes, but we will save that for a later post. Right now I am having a hard time picking the RED shoes that my girls and myself will wear. Here are a few of the contenders.


Critia Nina Shoes





Electra Nina Shoes


And the shoes that I have been swooning and loving since the day I first saw them online are...........

These little beauties by Pura Lopez

Aren't they just perfect? I love them, but unfortunately amazon and endless are all out of my size and thank goodness for that because they aren't cheap!! But I just love them and am hoping to find something similar....until then I am keeping my eyes peeled for my girls and their shoes.

2 comments:

  1. I personally love the electra nina shoes Especially since they have an ankle strap which means for those of us like myself and H who never wear heels, it can provide more support.

    Another thought....grass and heels?? Are we thinking of getting those little plastic things to put on the point??

    Just a thought sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know....that's another one of those "details".....lol. I've seen those plastic things online, but haven't heard if they work or not. I'll check them out.

    ReplyDelete