skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Sweet and Sassy Life
The life of Mr. and Mrs. Feegs
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Gus' Wedding Outfit Arrived!!!
I'm SO excited! Gus' wedding gear arrived in the mail today! SOOOOO cute! I bought it from
Fidos Fashion Collars
on Etsy.
Awwww isn't he so cute?
Black, red and white argyle print. Martingale 1 & 1/2 inch collar. 4ft 1 inch leash.
Gus loves it! I love it! Greg loves it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming Soon....
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
May
(4)
▼
2010
(78)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(8)
▼
February
(8)
Hair-Wear...
The Big Send Off: Sparklers!!
DIY: Centerpieces: Trial #1
Great Giveaway!
Stylemepretty.....why do you do this to me?
Baklava! Opa!
Anemo-what?
Gus' Wedding Outfit Arrived!!!
►
January
(14)
About Me
lfeegs
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment