Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hair-Wear...

No tiaras, probably no veils. I am much better at deciding on what I don't want rather than what I want. I know I don't want to wear a tiara. That I know for sure. I know I don't want to wear a veil....probably. The only veil I would be interested in wearing is a birdcage veil.


I like the thicker netting and the shorter look. However, I'm not convinced it will go with my dress.

Here is a feather fascinator from VieModerne on Etsy.


Look at this gorgeous beaded headband from Untamed Petals on Etsy.


Here is a beautiful feather fascinator from thesleepyalbatross on Etsy.



OR I could do a flower fascinator like this one I found on Weddingbee. So many choices!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love them all! The headband and flowers are both beautiful but I love the funkiness of the birdcage veil

    ReplyDelete