Our e-pics are here! Yay! They were taken by Allison Ruth a photographer who works in the Albuquerque area. She is also doing our wedding photos. I love her style, especially her black and whites! A few notes before you look at them. Some interesting things happened on our e-pic session. Yes, we got pulled over and Greg got a speeding ticket. I actually LOVE those pics in the car, I think they are great. My favorite shot is the one of both of us leaning on the tree in black and white. And we LOVE sushi so we went to eat sushi during the middle of the session.
Here are a few teasers.....ENJOY!!!
the password is : nob hill






Awww I'd love to see them, but they're password protected.
ReplyDeletepassword: nob hill
ReplyDeleteThe pictures look great sister! :)
ReplyDeleteaww, you picked out the pics that i liked the most.
ReplyDelete