I got some great (FABULOUS) stuff at my shower. I wanted to post some of the really cute things I got because they are so perfect!
I got a great set of bowls that are funky and colorful just like my kitchen!
This is a set of measuring cups. How cute are they!!
I also got these "G" and "L" mugs. Greg and I love them!
(The bowls, measuring cups, and mugs are from Anthropologie)
And of course the GurglePot. It gurgles when you pour. And I'm a Pisces so it's perfect.
Just wanted to share some of the funky gifts that I'm enjoying in my kitchen!

OMgosh, the "gurgle"pot is fantastically awesome! I have never seen one before!
ReplyDeleteno way! i got the mugs and navy bowls from anthropologie too!!! love them
ReplyDelete@misspuppy: Here is a link where you can get it
ReplyDeletehttp://www.delight.com/GurglePot-Lovely-Koi-Pitcher
@jacin: I LOVE our mugs. I actually bought my sister the dainty one for her birthday. Plus I love black and white so they are perfect!
Hi there! I found your blog via Weddingbee. I’m so excited to start reading it and getting to know you better!
ReplyDeleteThose gifts are awesome and gorgeous!!! What fun! :)
That's so sweet of you to put mine and Arantha's present up! It means so much! Miss and love you.
ReplyDelete