Present time!! Now that everything for the boy's gifts has arrived, I wrapped them ALL tonight! I'm pooped, so quick blog update, mostly pics.
I have yet to blog about the gifts cohesively. Here is my attempt at cohesiveness. (My word of the day). Each boy is getting a custom made pair of Red Converse as I blogged about here.
Each boy is also receiving a pair of cuff links I made a million years ago and blogged about here. They are swarovski crystals!
And lastly, they are getting a beautiful black tie that we got from The Tie Bar. I blogged about it here.
I got some lovely white wrapping paper from Party City. Plain white wrapping paper was actually a little difficult to find. I have a TON of ribbon from the centerpieces so I used that to complete the black and white appeal of the presents.

My groom did the custom I heart Converse for our wedding - love them!
ReplyDelete