Saturday, August 7, 2010

DIY: Card Holder


So I made my cardholder today in like 5 seconds. Seriously.


I bought a glass square jar from Michaels with a 40% off coupon.




I made a sign on my computer and put it on a black cardstock background.




Add a little ribbon and glue dots and........Viola!



I added a black bow....I'm not convinced I love it, but I sort of like it. It looks plain to me without it. What do you all think? Bow or No Bow?

6 comments:

  1. i think it looks nice on but simple without. so either looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mergetmrsed: HAHA that's what I was thinking but I needed someone to SAY it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it either way but the bow is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bow fo sho. :-) I like the simplicity of this cardbox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bow=elegant
    w/out= simple
    Bow YES!

    ReplyDelete