Yeppers! They have arrived....those beautiful 8 boxes that I've been waiting a few weeks for! They are here!!
It all started with Converse inspiration photos...
And the fact that back in the day Greg's uncles wore red Converse to one of the uncle's weddings. Greg instantly wanted to wear red Converse.
You can design your own Converse on their website....you can pretty much pick ANYTHING you want....it's very cool, plus you can customize a personal ID on each one!

These will be a part of the groomsmen gifts! And we got some for our Dads too!




Those are freakin' sweet! That's a great idea.
ReplyDeleteI love them. I wish Mr. M would go for them. I'd wear them if I could.
ReplyDeleteawesome!!!
ReplyDeleteI love me some Chuck Taylors!! Those are great! Thanks to you I just went to the converse site and ordered 4 pair of shoes for my daughters for school. The Dr. Seuss collections is too cute!
ReplyDeleteGreg just tried them on and they FIT!
ReplyDeleteThey just look really big. Yay one more thing off the list!